***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Man, I don't know what to say. This defense is BAD right now. Slow, unathletic, getting pushed around up the middle.

Solomon Thomas (#7) is in at S now too. This is just really uninspiring.

Way too easy. Michigan wins this game every time against this defense.

We may not stop anyone all year. Our defense is AWFUL!!!

The D hasn’t looked this bad since the Illinois game that got the previous D coordinator fired.

Looks like this is gunna be a growing year. Which sucks, since we are wasting Bateman.

Man---we need D Lineman. But, as we all know, good ones are far and few between and are the hardest to recruit. The real good ones go to helmet schools.

Their offense doesn’t even have to do anything special.

Linebacker sucks
DBs sucks
Our D sucks

Echoes of Wacker's defenses. Good news is one game does not a season make.

I cannot believe the defense is this bad.

Antoine proving to be the most critical loss for the defense. Almost impossible to replacep his ball skills, tackling and leadership. Just not much there.

Doesn’t look like there are any playmakers on D. The guys that made plays last year are now in the NFL.

Man---we need D Lineman. But, as we all know, good ones are far and few between and are the hardest to recruit. The real good ones go to helmet schools.

That was the old regimes excuses. Check the DL recruiting classes for this year and next year.

I wonder if we won't see a few new names sprinkled into the defense pretty quick this season. Might have to give a few more raw guys a shot.

Top Bottom