***OFFICIAL LOYOLA MARYMOUNT AT MINNESOTA GAME #2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not able to watch the game right now guys, how are we looking?

Robbins plays very stiff and shows very little touch around the rim. I know it's early but based on what I've seen from him so far, safe to say he is not the player I expected we were getting.

Robbins plays very stiff and shows very little touch around the rim. I know it's early but based on what I've seen from him so far, safe to say he is not the player I expected we were getting.
Agree

Yep, I'm a long way from giving up on the guy but I've been disappointed by his fouling and his off balance shooting. Hopefully he'll adapt.

Refs too much of this game. Both ways.

Looking like Robbins will be in foul trouble every game. Not good.

Not able to watch the game right now guys, how are we looking?

Flipping back and forth between the game and the Monday Night Football game, and i've honestly been paying more attention to the football game that im only rooting for my fantasy back in.

That's how we're looking. ;)

It sucks, Curry still has good BBIQ and fundamentals but the athleticism is completely gone and makes him pretty ineffective

Flipping back and forth between the game and the Monday Night Football game, and i've honestly been paying more attention to the football game that im only rooting for my fantasy back in.

That's how we're looking. ;)
I’m about done with fantasy since I just lost Will Fuller to PED usage so Minnesota basketball is all I have left. Although apparently that’s not looking good either.

If you read earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that he is not in full game shape as he'd been out with an injury for awhile.

Would it kill Pitino to start Williams over Gabe and send a message? Gabe is a liability now. He couldn’t throw it in the ocean if he was on the shore. His body language sucks! His effort is uneven. He doesn’t flow in the offense. Give Williams a chance and send a message to Gabe.

Top Bottom