***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The statistically good defense couldn't last when Goodson isn't getting touched for the first 7 yards

Not sure what that 3rd down call was about? 10 minute drive and your down by 14 and you decide to call that play. Looks like playing to not get blown out instead of playing to win.

And of course, spoke too soon about the defense.

They are limiting Goodson to 20-21 touches a game one the announcers said. Keeping him fresh for end game, when defense is gassed?

Prepare yourself for coach speak saying Morgan is hurt. We have seen it all before.

The 3rd down run was actually the right move. Iowa had a 5 man box, so if you get even 4 or 5 yards, you go for it on 4th and short. Problem is our OL once again got dominated and the one Iowa LB doesn't even consider respecting Tanner keeping the ball on zone. So you lose yards and have to kick a FG.
Iowa Nose got like 4yard deep in the backfield penetration.

That’s how it works on offense, when you look under the hood: it only takes one person to F the whole play up.

Have a good night and weekend folks
Well I was supposed to have a vivid test tomorrow, but a targeting call that looked pretty obvious was overturned, so there is a possibility that I will have expired by then. Either way, I am probably at home the rest of the weekend.

Top Bottom