***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm pretty sure I'm not winning the "Predict The Final Score" contest this week. I had Iowa scoring 3.

Need the D to get on point and make a stop now!

Thank goodness someone remembered there is a little thing called passing.

Can we buy more TOs? We need more please.
What if you could? If a team could give up a point for a 4th timeout? Or go back 10 yards? It's a fun bar debate.

So has everyone chilled the F out?

Oh and while you’re at it whiners -

I’ve been saying this since PJ and KC became coaches here. It isn’t going to happen. They do this by design.
I don't think PJ sees this as a problem honestly. I think he gets more benefits across the entire half by lining up late than he does by having those timeouts at the end of the half.

I don't necessarily agree with him, but I'd guess that's his justification.

I hate how PJ wastes timeouts every fucking half. Also pretty sure AK is concussed
I’ve come to believe that PJ changes Kirk’s plays often. I think they game plan, Kirk calls to the plan and PJ overrides enough to cause confusion, resulting in time outs and player uncertainty.

Well, if that 10-0 debacle has caused Kirk & PJ to turn the AK loose... Maybe it is a good thing. The kid looks good.

We have to get a stop now. If Iowa scores on their first 3 drives then fire everybody on defense.

Petras looks like a nbr 1 draft choice. I thought he was having a bad year.

I’ve come to believe that PJ changes Kirk’s plays often. I think they game plan, Kirk calls to the plan and PJ overrides enough to cause confusion, resulting in time outs and player uncertainty.
Then he should just take over playcalling duties.

Petras looks like a nbr 1 draft choice. I thought he was having a bad year.
Same thing every year. They look bad in non conference and improve little by little week after week. They're a good team.

Big time drive. Nice mix of run and pass. Needed it.

Walley. He's given up two 3rd & medium pass plays for first downs. Need our best players to step up.

Never thought it would be our defense that’s the liability so far

LaPorta gets another 1st down pass. Why do I think our defense has ADHD

Why does Iowa look like the greatest show on Turf today?

Does every football announcer sign a contract to refer to any hands in the defensive front seven as "mitts" or "paws"?

Top Bottom