***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
THIS GAME IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!! FLECK NEEDS THIS W!!!!!!! THIS PROGRAM NEEDS FLOYD!!!!!!!!!! THIS FAN BASE NEEDS BACK TO BACK RIVALRY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby it's cold outside!!!! And this Gophers program wouldn't want it any other way!!! BRING ON THE COLD!!!! BRING ON THE DILLY BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON FLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on the stocking cap and mittens, bundle up butter cup!!! We've got Big Ten, 3 yards and a cloud of dust football!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nxe4WXe.jpeg

The Billds are jacked but wonder if Coach will even wear a light jacket?

Coach Claeys could bundle up in October...

1668819481923.png

BRING HOME FLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m jacked! I want to hear Ric Flair’s Woooooo all day long! Floyd is coming home to Minnesota!
I couldn’t be more pumped for tomorrow and I cherish every home game but I must admit, I absolutely hate the Ric Flair Woooooo each and ever time they play it. Not sure why.

I couldn’t be more pumped for tomorrow and I cherish every home game but I must admit, I absolutely hate the Ric Flair Woooooo each and ever time they play it. Not sure why.
I understand! With the woooo people either
love it or hate it.

Getting ready. Two pair of wool socks, check. Insulated boots, check. Long johns. check. Insulated pants, check. Snowpants, check. Base layer that wicks, check. Wool sweater, check. Fleece, check. Shell with hood around neck,, check. Mittens with hand warmer insert, check. I'm ready for the win. Who hates Iowa

BIG Game...have to dominate our State neighbors to "take the next step." LET'S GO GOphers!

Headed downstairs now to select which pair of my wool deer hunting pants I am wearing! Headed to Sky-U-Mah lot at 11.

Better get them this year as Iowa's recruiting class for 2024 ranks 6th in the nation. According to 247sports.

6. IOWA HAWKEYES

The top class in the Big Ten does not belong to Ohio State. Nor Penn State. Nor Michigan. ...That distinction goes to Iowa, and it is become the Hawkeyes are doing fantastic within its state's borders. Iowa has five commitments, and four are from Iowa. On top of that, a pair of them have been committed for 15 months. the top player in the class is the No. 1 player in Iowa in Winthrop (Iowa) East Buchanan offensive lineman Cody Fox. He committed in June 2021,and the second-highest ranked player in the class committed in July 2021. That as Winfield (Iowa) Winfield-Mt. Union linebacker Cam Buffington, who is the No. 3 player in the state.

The Hawkeyes also have commitments from the No. 4 player, Williamsburg (Iowa) High athlete Derek Weisskopf, and the No. 5 player, Monticello (Iowa) High athlete Preston Ries.

Better get them this year as Iowa's recruiting class for 2024 ranks 6th in the nation. According to 247sports.

6. IOWA HAWKEYES

The top class in the Big Ten does not belong to Ohio State. Nor Penn State. Nor Michigan. ...That distinction goes to Iowa, and it is become the Hawkeyes are doing fantastic within its state's borders. Iowa has five commitments, and four are from Iowa. On top of that, a pair of them have been committed for 15 months. the top player in the class is the No. 1 player in Iowa in Winthrop (Iowa) East Buchanan offensive lineman Cody Fox. He committed in June 2021,and the second-highest ranked player in the class committed in July 2021. That as Winfield (Iowa) Winfield-Mt. Union linebacker Cam Buffington, who is the No. 3 player in the state.

The Hawkeyes also have commitments from the No. 4 player, Williamsburg (Iowa) High athlete Derek Weisskopf, and the No. 5 player, Monticello (Iowa) High athlete Preston Ries.

They have one 4* and four 3*s, not too different than usual. No one else in the B1G has more than 2 commitments right now. There's a long ways to go in 2024 recruiting.

6. IOWA HAWKEYES

2024? Well those rankings don't matter right now.
How is their 2023 class?

Top Bottom