***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Same old story: If the Gophers can't pass in tough games, they can't run; if they can't run, they can't win.

LaPorta already has 106 yards. Otherwise, Iowa has squat. We knew it was going to be all LaPorta in the pass game. Really hard to watch.

2-9 combined against our two biggest rivals. I hope that’s not acceptable to Gophers fans. It’s not to me.

I get that but he has helped us do to the Badgers what we have not done in a couple decades.

I respect that.

After the game, these reporters need to ask Fleck some tough questions, like where are your balls PJ?

MO’s 100 yard streak is going to end today at this pace, especially if we fall even further behind.

And we thought the Iowa OC was bad. Wow! Absolutely no creativity in our offense. Hey KC get your resume up to date.

Now AK keeps it with two defenders in his face.

Redeems himself with following throw.

LaPorta already has 106 yards. Otherwise, Iowa has squat. We knew it was going to be all LaPorta in the pass game. Really hard to watch.
yes. a great gameplan ignores thhe opponent’s strengths and plays into theirs.

PJF said he has been watching the Vikings. Too bad he does not seem to have embraced the opened up offensive game plans that have been successful for the Queens this season.

Top Bottom