***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How can we not cover the only receiver Iowa has: LaPorta. They know Mo is getting the ball—Mo is swamped. We know LaPorta is getting g the pass—he is wide open. Something is wrong. Illinois would have LaPorta blanketed all game. WTF.

Dang, I tune in to a couple games a year but looks like I won't need to watch more than a quarter of this one.

Depending on this next Gopher drive.

Game Over. We just aren't that good. We are a slightly above average team.

Honestly, people will blame the coaches but in my opinion, the opponents that are beating us are better athletes.

7-5 here we come.
We are not above average

I so wish Iowa would run the same plays that we run.

Same plays over and over again hoping for a different result. Most predictable team in America

Every first down weve run Mo, if he just pulled it qb would have had 5 yards or more on any of them

Outcoached so bad. They exploit weaknesses and attack them while Fleck expects Ferentz to play as conservative as him.

Iowa throwing to the #84 is conservative and predictable hell. It's nothing special. Not sure what the hell the Gopher D is thinking by not covering the guy.

Stating the obvious - Mo is not getting a chance to break through the first line of defenders. Line needs to improve, pronto.

Top Bottom