***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I"m not so sure the defense will be fine. I hope you are right. It looked like Illinois wanted to just run the clock out their last two drives. They were pinned back and just looked to run clock. They never looked to pass and the pass has been wide open.

We shall soon see.
Rush is one of my favorite bands, how about u Tom Sawyer?

Pls Pls PJ and Sanford prove us all worng. Show us you guys are the real guru. real pro.

The whole team came out flat in Q1. Crowd seems small and not energetic most of the time (watching from FL). Took until the second quarter for the D to wake up and show energy. Good to see some enthusiasm by them. Yet to see an offensive player get excited and be ecstatic like the D did after that third down stop. Need to get some sort of positive MOJO going on O to have a shot in this game. Just seem deflated on that side of the ball

The O didn't give up, they just look like they don't know what to do.

They don't look relaxed. Need to simplify. I know. Easy for me to say.

Plenty of time to hit brown stephens, just gave up on it early. This continues to get harder to watch

Morgan just doesn't have it. They will lose this game as long as they keep him in the game.

So far this is the just the Bowling Green game all over again.

Morgan is doing the happy dance the second he sets. The play has barely started and he has happy feet.

So does Kirk Cousins. It's just surreal.

If we had Kramer back there it would be different. Morgan is as immobile as Phillip Rivers and Peyton Manning

Again, the play call was why Morgan faced pressure there. That dig route by MBS took so long to develop, pressure gets home.

Morgans best play is getting hit.

CAB probably with a concussion. Hit his head hard on the ground. Can Lecaptain play WR?

That was a hard contact with the ground.

Hey a bail out flag and a good looking deep ball from Tanner (albeit no catch)! It's about to turn around. Let's go Gophers!

Top Bottom