***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wright is rarely on the field. To the point in 4 wide sets, Spann-Ford is wide, Wright on the sidelines. I don't get it
Ya I know. And he was like our go to guy against OSU. Weird we aren’t even trying to play him.

I think this is all part of PJ Fleck's masterful plan. We are just giving them a false feeling of hope and then WHAM!! We stick it to them in the second half. It's quite ingenious, actually.

At least.........that's what I HOPE the plan is!!!

At least Rossi and D is playing well after the first two TDs. It is so aggravating to see that. We probably have one of the best D in my lifetime. They can be a bit sloppy occasionally but have the ability to turn on their engine easily. But O is dead fishhhhhhh!!!!

Maybe the Minnesota D looked better to end the half because Illinois offense was wore out. 2nd half looks like the same thing. I hope I'm wrong, then whe I punch myself in the face it'll feel better.

Can someone explain to me why we never QB sneak?

He dropped quite a few balls. It just feels odd to me, like there was a falling out. He has caught a couple out routes near the sidelines and the way the teammates were clapping and patting him on the back for a 5 yard catch was very weird. He was a 4 star guy with all the measurable.

If they changed unis, I would think Mo was running behind Faalele and Andries.

PJ needs to make a decision on his buddy Sanford. Is he really a liability or not at this point. His record is who he is. He has a long record of making all of his QBs look like clueless QBs after they looked like NFL prospects before he coach them.

If Tanner Morgan really is the man, he needs to step up and make it happen.

Our offense needs to clear their heads at halftime and come out prepared to win man-to-man battles. If our passing game is as bad as it appears, then we need our defense to win the game. Gulp. Now I know how Iowa fans feel …. 14 points is a big deficit at half if we are unable to muster any explosive plays.

I think that we should run LeCaptain some. Our running backs are going down too quickly today.

I will take semi-competent playcalling at this point.

Top Bottom