***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

For those of you out there that bet, if you want to get something out of this put your money on Illinois. After the first 10 minutes of the game that’s what I did.

Looks like the Gophers need a turnover here. Just having Illinois punt the ball back won’t be of much help.

If the D gives up points here at the end half game might be over. Gophers aren’t built on offense for huge comebacks.

Guys, we're losing, you can't run the clock down on a obvious passing situation, Illinois is blitzing in cadence with the clock.

We may have experience on the OL, but our WRs are either not exactly healthy or are young. The RBs suddenly are very inexperienced.

What the Gophers need is a turnover and an inspirational play going into the second half. Otherwise, this game is over.

The Gophers coaching staff are still learning.

Actually it’s too late to put money on Illinois. Illinois is now 6 1/2 point favorite. I got them as 4 1/2 point underdog’s.

I just want to hear PJ get booed off at the half and then y'all are free to trash Morgan without my adamant defense in the second half.

WHAT ROUTES ARE RUNNING where we cant get open????
Our most successful pass plays (all 3 of them that I can think of) have been RB check downs or a simple TE out route. I am curious what routes the WRs are running throughout this. Are they not getting open because they don’t have the skill? Poor playcalling against man or zone defense? Complicated routes that take too long to materialize? I’m not sure, but I would like to know more. And I would like to see quick, simple routes for the WRs.

Gibbens with 5 stops in a row. He is a bright spot.

We may have experience on the OL, but our WRs are either not exactly healthy or are young. The RBs suddenly are very inexperienced.

What the Gophers need is a turnover and an inspirational play going into the second half. Otherwise, this game is over.

What WR isn't healthy? This is the healthiest that room has been in some time

They aren't learning. It has been the same problem all year long.

We will sellout to stop the run here. I pass if I’ll Illinois

RUTM or a deep shot. Sanford only knows 2 plays.

Seems like it. And outside of CAB the receivers haven’t been great at adjusting to throws and completing 50/50 catches. The pass offense is unbelievably clunky.

Gibbens is an animal. Let him stand up and give the halftime speech.

He has no protection from the big wonderful line!😡
It's like Kirk Cousins. The pocket collapses and everything goes down the crapper. At least Morgan doesn't checkdown as a first reaction.

Illinois playing with a lot more energy. The only way to win this one is to open up the playbook and pull some surprises, plus plenty of coffee at halftime. Bowling Green is haunting the stadium and the UM doing the same old won't work. Remember how badly PJ does when behind at the half.

Top Bottom