***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

That fumble was maybe 5% Mitch's fault.

That's fine. There will be plenty of other fumbles, bad throws (like the one to Maye), or limited offense because of him. He's not a good QB. He's just not.

Dudes, we've seen 3 drives. Step away from the ledge. Not a good start. Running game looks inept. Boykin looks great. We're playing the #2 team in the country. But there's 47 quarters of regular season FB to play.

Who was in charge of checking out the chat room before the game started?

I'd be a lot happier if the offense didn't look scared sh!tless. What is going on???

Leidner will not be the starting QB by end of year.

I think this is best case scenario. .500 yr and the mega tongue scandal makes me want to see the Parra kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire TCU D, other than 3, took off running as fast as they could as soon as the ball got to Mortell. We should be able to take advantage of that...

They're receivers are extremely good.

That's gotta be a fumble there huh?

And he did not blow the whistle until the receiver hit the ground. Forward progress my a$$

does the chat room not work?

btw, was totally a fumble

Call doesn't go the Gophers way. Shocking. That never changes either.

Indeed, that was a fumble... but, it wasn't the most egregious call either.

Need at least a couple first downs here to calm things down.

Put Oseland in if Lauer is banged up. He's hurting us more than helping us at this point.

Leidner still extremely inaccurate. That's disappointing. And OLine getting no push in running game. And Lauer getting toasted in pass pro. Yeah, not encouraging. d needs a turnover.

Top Bottom