***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

This is awesome.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Amazing watching pregame coverage how biased my view of this game must be. BTN Live gave the majority of it's coverage to Harbaugh's debut. ESPN, which is broadcasting the game, also seemed to give more coverage to Michigan-Utah, which is on another network! It sure will be fun to shock the world tonight.

ESPN did a live look-in to TCF ... and 90% of what they talked about was how great TCU is. One comment about what the Gophers have to do to win....don't turn the ball over, and then right back to comments that TCU should win this game... All week long there has been little coverage about this game - even on ESPN. Kind of strange since it's on ESPN. Much more coverage as killme says about Mich vs Utah.

ESPN did a live look-in to TCF ... and 90% of what they talked about was how great TCU is. One comment about what the Gophers have to do to win....don't turn the ball over, and then right back to comments that TCU should win this game... All week long there has been little coverage about this game - even on ESPN. Kind of strange since it's on ESPN. Much more coverage as killme says about Mich vs Utah.

I have thought the same thing all week. Just goes to show that the national perception of Minnesota still isn't all that great.

I have thought the same thing all week. Just goes to show that the national perception of Minnesota still isn't all that great.

I'm surprised at how little they advertised the game. Hardly any commercials. Regardless of how little they think of us, they still have the #2 team in the country playing.

Kinda off topic question, but why are there so many MN high school football games tonight?

Figured this would happen.

Most definitely. The start of our game is almost assuredly going to be on ESPNEWS instead of ESPN, there is almost no way the UNC-USCe game goes less than 3 hours.
Start of the game has been moved back

you guys, im watching the game on my laptop thru ESPN.com

what if the SC NC game doesn't finish in time. Does that mean I'm going to miss the start of the Gopher game?

Crap.

Wow, isn't this like the COMPLETE opposite of what everyone expected? Anyone have an indication Campion was hurt?

[#Gophers announce that kickoff has been moved to 8:15 p.m.

They get rid of Deadwood Tongue and things pick up in the brain dept

you guys, im watching the game on my laptop thru ESPN.com

what if the SC NC game doesn't finish in time. Does that mean I'm going to miss the start of the Gopher game?

Are you watching it with ESPN3? Or what are you watching it through?

Really sucks about Campion. I'm assuming we'll go Lauer-Christenson-Bobek-Mayes-Pirsig?

Can't afford any more injuries on the offensive line tonight.

Top Bottom