***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

MGGopher;1095123[B said:
]Man these TV TOs get longer every year. [/B]Anyway, Boykin looks super sharp (not a big surprise). Glad to hold to 3 there obviously.

So true

jeezus, really?

Watching TCU move the ball reminded me of a Glen Mason defense. Only our defense played pretty well...Boykin is amazing.

Well, that hurts. Not the kinda start you'd hope for. Obviously still very early, but the air has to be outta the stadium...which sucks.

Sigh... Same ol same ol. Hoped like hell it wasn't the case. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different year, same result. Sigh. Year 30-something of following Gopher football. It never changes too much.

Wonderful start.

Looking like shat.

Not many teams that start as crappy as Gophers.

All the strategy in the world won't matter if Lauer puts up 0 resistance like he did there

This spells bad, bad things are in store. Offense has done very little besides the surprise no huddle. And now down 10. Exactly the situation we wanted to avoid.

Well that was fun. All that hype and the starting LT can't start, they boot a winding 53 yd-FG, and the injured replacement LT does the "fake-statue" move to stop the DE, the QB doesn't use the clock in his head, and it's 10-0. Fantastic.

This wasn't part of my keys for success. If you're out of position, go for the tackle first.

Same exact thing as last year versus TCU

Can't win with the worst QB in the conference. I don't know why I thought this year would be different.

5-6 pages before the meltdown. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leidner will not be the starting QB by end of year.

and/or that Gopher O can't?

Last year TCU's defense was great, and you could see that from the start. I still think they're good, but we should put up more than 7. If we don't, that's, well, not good.

Top Bottom