***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

A score here and things get real interesting..

Man do I feel bad for the defense. They are tough as any unit in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Like I said earlier, show me another B1G team besides OSU that even approaches TCU offensively. This is very encouraging. Nobody made TCU work like this last year.

Well, if TCU can't score on our D, our O will just have to do it for them.

Our pass protection has been pretty terrible.

Sigh. We're a QB away from hanging with a team this good.

We'll win a lot of games with our defense. Offense still has a lot of work.

Sigh. We're a QB away from hanging with a team this good.

Not gonna sugar-coat it, Leidner was absolutely terrible today, and the play calling was second worst.

Weird, I thought a running back two yards from the ball is an eligible receiver

Play call wasnt the problem. Bad blocking and Mitch has to know to get rid of it and where his safety valve is in that situation

Throw a fricking jump ball to still! They're all within 5 yards of the ball on defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry Kill's offenses suck! His defenses are top 5, his offenses suck! Hopefully as this year goes on the offense improves immensely. I can't say it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to think Kill plays the other QBs in the non con season, well hope is more like it.

I know there's nothing wrong with losing to this team, even at home, but ignoring the obvious physical superiority of TCU, and the god-awful officiating, we really have done ourselves no favors strategy wise.

Not gonna sugar-coat it, Leidner was absolutely terrible today, and the play calling was second worst.

OK. A QB and an OC away. But I know we're never getting a new OC as long as Kill is here, so I'll accept a new QB.

Top Bottom