***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Rashad Still looks like Randy Moss.

That's a back breaking penalty. I mean, that's about it. Give the ball right back to TCU.

Don't let the other bad calls cloud your judgement. The defender basically stood there and was ran in to. Haha.

This big 12 officiating crew will not let TCU miss the playoffs again. no way.

That might be the worst call I've ever seen. It should have been a no-call or on the D.

Truly. I wish there was a hell for these refs to go to.

Don't let the other bad calls cloud your judgement. The defender basically stood there and was ran in to. Haha.

As a former DB, you can not just stand there. you can not let a WR not complete his route. Although, he was not just standing there, he just stopped running causing KJ to stop running and ended his route. answer, PI on the DEFENSE!

I have never, ever, ever seen a DB step in front of a receiver like that and had the WR called for interference. You've got to be kidding me.

That's a no call 99% of the time. Sure seems like ESPN is doing their best to justify some of these calls as well.

As a former DB, you can not just stand there. you can not let a WR not complete his route. Although, he was not just standing there, he just stopped running causing KJ to stop running and ended his route. answer, PI on the DEFENSE!

You are correct

I like how the guy they interview says you can't block downfield. He was searching pretty hard to make an excuse for that call. I'm steaming, that was so bad.

Closer to a no call than defensive PI in my opinion. Should have been a no call if anything.

If we lose, this game damages TCUs credibility. Nobody really wins when the refs are trash.

Top Bottom