***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Not gonna sugar-coat it, Leidner was absolutely terrible today, and the play calling was second worst.

I think I've seen this episode before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again....not much Mitch can do on that one.

If he's in the middle of the field attempting to throw downfield, that's a fumble.

Not sure why Williams was the RB on those plays. Smith has been phenomenal most of the game.

Does this even matter? If it's a fumble, you can't advance it, so it's still a safety...

These guys at ESPN will do anything to agree to the refs. that was a fumble.

With a defense like that it's a damn shame the offense is like this.

I think it's a fumble but I don't think they overturn it.

not a forward pass. fumble. helmet hits arm, ball pops out

They should let Leidner get fired up, that's when he and the O do the best. Screw this even keel stuff.

Our new WR's are not impressing me so far...

At least they're only one play behind me. Didn't give him a chance.

Have we not figured out the "officiating experts" are their to give cover to the leagues.

Murray got worked on that comeback route. But he's still the man. How bad do we need another turnover here? Let's go!

Yup, glad they tried Still. A little higher and he might come down with that.

at least still makes some sort of effort, I like that, but that ball is not where it needs to be.

They should let Leidner get fired up, that's when he and the O do the best. Screw this even keel stuff.

I remember him early on, like in the bowl against Syracuse and when he first started playing and I loved his emotion and fire! Our offense lacks emotion and fire. I remember loving it when I first saw him do it.

Top Bottom