***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Kill did the opposite of freezing the kicker. Maybe he overheated from being out there too long.

Well, time for a big time start for our d in the second half... I vote pick 6.

If I said we held their o to 10 at half before game, how stoked would you be? We did. We are where we need to be. Within a td. Yes our O has looked like crap. But our D is sooo stout. Im pessimistically (?) optimistic. Just need 2 big plays.

Tcu fans need to be just a tiny bit concerned. If we can get the run game going against a hot and tired defense. Whoa Nellie.

John Saunders and Mark May in the house. Didn't know they would be there.

Man ESPN loves them some TCU. It's not us playing well on defense, it's TCUs offense playing poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, our D looks good... but if our O doesn't keep the ball for a bit, the D will wear out.

This is good. Shoulda coulda be tied up at 10, but keep g it close, hanging around, the longer that goes on the better the gophers chances... can't wait for the 2nd half....nobody is v ether at 2nd half adjustments

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We are in this game. We have traded missed scoring chances (us fumble them missed FG)

Down 7 against #2 Team in country. Must win T/O battle in second half and run the ball better.

Just sayin...we have a chance!

Our defense needs to hydrate as much as they were on the field

So TCU brings in their ' Texas Cowboys' to walk off their coach?

C'mon Leidner, throw a spiral, those knuckleballs are tricky to catch.

Their D looks a little vulnerable to the run game. We started to get some push up front. I just wonder how long our D can hold on like this. We have seen them get worn down later in games.

Our new and improved offense and QB...............3 pts.

Their D looks a little vulnerable to the run game. We started to get some push up front. I just wonder how long our D can hold on like this. We have seen them get worn down later in games.

Agreed. We need to hold onto the ball, but run it down their throats. Unlike last year, it is definitely possible.

Take away the turnovers and this score is reversed. Does Mitch L have a bad finger on his throwing hand...I don't believe I have seen him throw a spiral yet.

Espn announcers just said it was a very loud building. Good job fans

My biggest takeaway from the first half is just not making plays when their was a chance to make them. Obviously, Williams fumble looms large but Campbell had a shot at a pick late (possible pick 6?) and the offense has failed to convert on a number of passing plays. It's encouraging to hold TCU to a 10 point half, but it's very frustrating to only see 3 points on the board for the home team. The first 3 times the Gophers failed to convert 3rd down, they failed to throw the ball to/beyond the sticks ( 2 short incompletes that would have resulted in a punt if caught and one unsuccessful run on 3rd and 3-4).

A little concerned with how easily TCU gashed the Gopher Defense on the ground on the final drive of the half. The Offense really needs to step up, it's going to take at least 3 TD drives in the second half to win this game.

Top Bottom