***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If you have Xfinity you can login online or on iPad and watch at BTN2G0

The first drive touchdown drought continues.

Why the hell would comcast not have this on any channel locally? Seriously annoying. BTN2go looks like crap.

It's on Comcast BTN2GO.

I just missed the first series. Gophers came up empty handed.

I live out of town, so have to pay extra for BTN, my cable provider does not carry BTN2Go. I looked a week ahead of time, and it BTN claimed they were showing the Gopher game.
Terrible.

bTN2go is online, nothing to do with the cable provider, right? Or do you mean When you try to authenticate your account, it's not an option?

Was pissed and went to the contact page on BTN.com

We are aware of the issue regarding the Minnesota game, and are working to get this resolved ASAP. In the meantime, you can watch the game via BTN2Go. We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

BTN

It says Charter channel 822 for (HD) and the channel listing on my TV says Minnesota vs MTSU but it's not, it's NU vs NIU.

How could they pull this BS?! Luckily I have BTN2GO but holding a 2 yr old on my lap at my computer....is becoming a chore lol

Was pissed and went to the contact page on BTN.com

We are aware of the issue regarding the Minnesota game, and are working to get this resolved ASAP. In the meantime, you can watch the game via BTN2Go. We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

BTN

This happened last year I recall but it may have just been with Charter. Pretty ridiculous, hopefully they get it switched over soon.

bTN2go is online, nothing to do with the cable provider, right? Or do you mean When you try to authenticate your account, it's not an option?

im in. I thought the service wasnt available, but it is.

Game is on BTN main channel now anyways.

I complained on BTN's Facebook.... 5 mins ago. Now the gave is back on TV. PHEWWWW

Now, only to mute LaPanta now ��

Mitch isn't throwing a pretty ball but he's been effective so far.

Cobb is playing well for those without coverage just had a decent run
7-35

TD Kirkwood! That's how you pound it down their throats.

Fullback buried the guy on the touchdown

Now THAT'S a Gopher drive!!!! #pondtherock!!

Soften them up. Introduce some play action. Build confidence. Profit.

Top Bottom