***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I think they are putting Mitch's arm on ice. We will be running from here on out.

Ok, MTSU, that was cute. Back to "a$$-kicked" status though.

Boom!!!!!

Speaking of..I noticed this last week but forgot to ask, no more TD cannon?..

Cobb is the love child of Barber and Maroney. The power of Barber, the speed of Maroney! 3rd Round Draft Pick!

What happened to Eric Murray?

Berkley, you'll be faster if you cover up your abs. But you do have some fantastic abs.

3rd and 17 would have been nice to throw it there to see if Mitch could put it anywhere near a wr.

2nd half has been incredibly sloppy so far except for Cobb and the O-line.

If this run D doesn't figure it out, struggling teams like Neb, sconnie and Iowa will walk over us.

Here is what we'll be faced with all year... Mitch can't pass (So the coaches totally wipe it off their play calling), and we become a one dimensional team. Once we face B10 defenses... it's gonna become more and more difficult to run against.

I know we're hurt bad up front..... but nows the time to suck it up and move forward.

Best wishes to Eric Murray. If it's serious that would be a massive blow.

Need to use Berkley more effectively. How about trying a screen?

I don't think I've ever seen a game where the officials have been more in the way.

I swear it looks like the MTSU guys are targeting the officials.

Welcome to our "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense for the rest of the game.

At least our day is going much better than Iowa fans....they're down 13-3 in the 4th quarter to Ball State.

Maxx should be targeted a minimum of 3-4 times per game. Have to think they're trying to keep him healthy.

Top Bottom