***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

those weren't the worst plays. 30 minutes ago you all wanted them to throw on first down.

What's this love affair Limey has (like Browning before him) for low percentage throws to the QB's far left?

When is KJ Maye going to make a play? Sick of hearing about him being so good in practice.

One handed catch with a D-back hanging all over him? Yeah, that WOULD have been a play. ;)

Catch the ball KJ.

Going to be a field position battle. Get another 3 and out D.

I don't have a problem with the play calling on that drive. The execution on 3rd down was butchered and Leidner butchered the 1st down.

those weren't the worst plays. 30 minutes ago you all wanted them to throw on first down.

Yep; Williams was open and Mitch just overthrew him. It happens, but would have been a great call with only a slightly better throw.

One handed catch with a D-back hanging all over him? Yeah, that WOULD have been a play. ;)

Please, the ball hit him in the hands. Yes, the coverage was good, but sometimes WR's make a play against good coverage. I know Gopher fans aren't used to seeing that.

If this isn't a safety. I'm gonna hurt an innocent bystander.

should be a safety

WHAT???????????????? How is he not in the endzone? Ok... refs are being paid by Michigan.

Top Bottom