***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS EASTERN ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

There is no I in team. I wonder if it was a group decision to leave names out

Glen sure was quick to mention the shut-out-less streak, most fans not realizing he was a big part of it.

Sorry to see the shutout end but on the same note if EIU had not shot themselves in the foot so much earlier in the game they would have scored at some point prior to this.

There is no I in team. I wonder if it was a group decision to leave names out

I think that is just the way the Gold Jerseys are. If I remember right the last time they wore those it had Minnesota on the back as well but the other jerseys have last names.

Streveler set his feet and completed a crisp pass.

Quarter back controversy.

[/sarcasm]

Cutting through those guys was very Maroney like.

He definitely has the speed to be elite....now just have to hope he has the durability to hold up to the pounding he will take at RB. Agree that we have not seen a guy with burst like that around here since Maroney.

I'd like to see Streveler play more on noncom play

He definitely has the speed to be elite....now just have to hope he has the durability to hold up to the pounding he will take at RB. Agree that we have not seen a guy with burst like that around here since Maroney.

Tough to pound him if they can't catch him.

Tough to pound him if they can't catch him.

Very true but we all know that breaking away from EIU defensive players in garbage time might be a bit easier then getting away from Big Ten defenses. That being said hopefully there is enough depth at RB to use him in specialized situations in order to minimize the wear and tear and take advantage of his obvious speed.

Second TD against Gophers with our backups in

Overall the defense has been solid, but I think we need some practice in identifying screens!

Keep Berkely's legs fresh until late in the game when defenses tire

Onside kick, really? Just for that we should try to score again. Yeah, I said it.

To the poster who put up the site for streaming, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Ski-U-Mah

Onside kick, really? Just for that we should try to score again. Yeah, I said it.

I like it. Gives the return team a chance to practice in a live game situation.

Top Bottom