*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-UNLV GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is obvious we are planning to win the second half 21-3. This is planned.

UNLV looks like the more prepared and better coached team right now.

We are playing putrid football and we can make this 17-13 and get ball first. We will be fine

I hate our offense...

Things I hate:

1) Wisconsin
2) Justin Beeber
3) Iowa
4) Our offense
5) Taxes

Sherry looks way better than last year. UNLV is improved. That is faint praise because they are still garbage but they look better than last year.

Gotta admit, that was a pretty big TD right at the end of first half. So, what do you say, lakesgopher?

Kind of a blah first half. Our WRs don't look that good right now. Hope that improves.

Nelson's legs are keeping us in the game -- go Philip! As for the PAT, ugh...he almost missed the first one as well. Sad.

I'm becoming a big fan of attempting a two point conversion, and an extra point. Or two field goals, a td and extra point, and a safety. Or six safeties and a field goal. Or...

Our WRs don't look that good right now. Hope that improves.

Agree 100%. No McDonald, DCT, and Harbison is hurting us BAD. Not to mention AJ. But yeah, it's pretty clear that UNLV's DB's are better than our WR's right now -- there's not much separation out there.

On paper, we're worse than last year, at least as the season begins.

We're playing how we look on paper.

The season is young.

And yes, our WRs are not looking good - that does not bode well for later in the season... or even SJ State.

Agree 100%. No McDonald, DCT, and Harbison is hurting us BAD. Not to mention AJ. But yeah, it's pretty clear that UNLV's DB's are better than our WR's right now -- there's not much separation out there.

That kinda scares me that UNLV's DBs are better then our WR's right now because what happens when we face those Big Ten DBs???

I'm pretty happy with the fact that we only scored 13 points in regulation against UNLV last year and have topped that in one half but a lot of play out there definitely has me questioning how improved we really are right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom