*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

I haven't been impressed with our rushing. Except for one run we've averaged about 1 1/2 yards in. 1st down

Here comes the vanilla Limegrover offense; run middle run middle, incomplete pass, punt.

Defense finally steps up... *HAVE* to score here... can't afford to be conservative...

I'm telling you... our kicker is going to lose this game for us.

How do we break the streak of terrible kicking games...my good lord, pat and field goals have been our Achilles heal forever

Man, this is horrible. Special teams have looked absolutely fantastic this year in every phase EXCEPT PAT's! Kick coverage, kick returns, FG block...hell, even FG has been decent. WHat is the deal? Super disappointing for a D1 college football team.

What the heck is going on with our kicking game? 1 missed extra point, 1 blocked & 1 barely stayed inside the goal post. Was it the kick or penetration? Can anyone tell.

this f***** kicker has got to go. this is unacceptable at any level.

for three years our coaches have been unwilling to trust our QB's to do anything other than the simplest of plays. it's embarrassing and unlike anything i've ever witnessed in 40 years of watching football. it's like baby football. only in minnesota. only in minnesota.

Where is our DL this game? Have we touched Fales yet? Terrible pass rush. They are better than that. Crank it up DL!

Hill is having a heck of a year for a guy who has nearly had his scholarship "pulled" every day for three years...:rolleyes:

Exactly... just because he looks good torching us doesn't mean he's better then any QB we'll see on our schedule. Same people saying this were saying UNLV looked mighty improved just because they were able to move the ball against us but looked like trash against Arizona...

It's hard to compare them. Fales is absolutely a better passer than any B1G QB that we will face this year. But is he a better QB than anyone in the B1G? Probably not. It's just a different kind of test than we will normally face.

After seeing some of these comments you'd think we are getting blown out. Not everything is going to be perfect. I just want to win this game, it doesn't matter how it happens.

After seeing some of these comments you'd think we are getting blown out. Not everything is going to be perfect. I just want to win this game, it doesn't matter how it happens.

I'd like our Defense not to look like an FCS level school regardless of a win or not...

I'd like our Defense not to look like an FCS level school regardless of a win or not...

Our D has looked good the first 3 games. This is a 1st round NFL prospect we're facing. And at least let the rest of the game play out.

actually, it matters a lot. cause it's an indication of where the program is at. i'd rather lose and look like a great team than win and look incompetent in so many facets of the game.

Agree on your comment about the comments, jaymil. As far as the bolded? GopherHolers expect perfection every play.

Wow, did Limegrover go to the bathroom and leave the play calling duties to someone else or what?

Top Bottom