*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Mowins says good play by Rallis stepping out of the way of the kick. That is objectively a horrendous decision. If you can cleanly field it you field it.

Cobb offensive MVP
Hageman defensive MVP

Good job on the first B1G win of the year boys!

Mowins says good play by Rallis stepping out of the way of the kick. That is objectively a horrendous decision. If you can cleanly field it you field it.

Disagree. It was obvious it wouldn't go 10 yards. I thought it was a great play.

throw it here. If NW gets ball back down 6, we lose

Do you pass on 3rd down? Maybe a rollout and if it isn't there just have Nelson get as much as he can.

OK, so they'll now have had to overcome FOUR awful calls, adding the 2 on that last drive - very cheap interference call that wouldn't be called against any team but the Gophers, ever. And on the long pass that got NW on the scoring side of the field, the WR had an extremely blatant pushoff right before the ball landed in his gut, about 5-7 yards right in front of the ref.

Getting screwed by the refs, just another way to lose in the long lore of Gopher football. I'll be very surprised with a victory at this point. Gophers will run the ball 3 straight times and punt, NW with a game-winning TD late, assisted by yet another bad call? Hope I'm wrong!

Personally, I didn't like the no call offensive interference in the end zone where the Gopher has position on the ball and it will his his lap until Northwestern player pulls his arm. Of course, my bias won't let me be objective for at least an hour from now.

Phenomenal play call. Well done Limegrover. Great play call, love the aggressive play.

If the refs overturn this, they are officially on the take

If the refs reverse this... you know someone got paid. Clearly past the first down marker.

This is great!!! The sexiest team in the Big 10 four weeks ago and now they are DEAD LAST!!! Fitz might be on the hot seat after being the hottest coach in the game!! Sure they have injuries but this is crazy!!!

Top Bottom