*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

we need to come out with the focus we had at IU in the 2nd half..

eliason is a liability. tubby, PLEASE put ingram in when needed

please

We got this. Let's go Gophs! We got some stuff out of the way in the first half now it's time to do work in the second.

same ole gophers. Just play well enough to lose against quality opponents. With Wisconsin emerging, Id say a 6th place finish is doable and maybe a 6-7 seed in the tourney.

Unranked Wisconsin has one good win and they're Big Ten contenders, top 10 Minnesota has one below average half and we're lucky to finish in the top half of the conference. Very logical.

Michigan FG% 52 tonight

against OSU 38

Indiana 37 % against Wisky

51% against us.

hmm...

same ole gophers. Just play well enough to lose against quality opponents. With Wisconsin emerging, Id say a 6th place finish is doable and maybe a 6-7 seed in the tourney.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! FYI, both of things are very unlikely. A 6th-7th place finish in the B1G will be a 9-11 seed, most likely.

We won't win if Hardaway doesn't cool down. Or if Rodney doesn't show up....Or if we don't start making some layups...

DUNK THE BALL!!!!

A therapist could have a field day on this thread. So much mania.

Gophers looking nervous and fumbling the ball every possession.

Rodney with with a bounce pass to Trev's kneecaps...We need some senior leadership...Rodney is giving us deer-in-the-headlights kinda play.

How do you look so lazy in such a big game? Just terrible.

I see better ball security in lunchtime games at the Y. We place no value at all on taking care of the ball. We're just not good enough to overcome this many turnovers.

Sickening. I figured we'd compete tonight but it's pretty clear we didn't want to from the get go. Muck Fichigan.

The game looks too fast for Trevor and Rodney right now. They can't clean up a board or finish a shot.

I'm done. I'm done watching this tonight. Embarrassing.

Rodney Williams could not play in D league. He has been dreadful.

Rodney is playing the worst game I've seen from him in a long time.

Rodney finally got his foul call...100 bucks says he misses at least 1 at the line.

Top Bottom