*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

"Tubby implores his team to spread the floor and go one-on-one." Wow. Now I understand.

Joe Coleman picked a fine time for his worst game of the year...2 for 6 from the line...

coleman did not show up tonight, most of the gophers didn't show up, can win and not have your team sow up with their A game against a team like michigan

nope. Welch played well, difference is and always has been turnovers, simple as that, Tubby needs to Address this ASAP!

nope/nope: turnovers are a result of andre not being on the floor.... there are no TO's right now.. 7 out of 11 in first half was due to 2nd team.

8-11 from 3 ......and down by 10...sickening

Win or Lose I say we storm the court no matter what, just to attack the refs

Can't dig yourself a 19 point hole.

Can't give Michigan a 2-1 advantage in turnovers.

Can't have so little scoring balance.

This is why I always come into these big games with low expectations. As a die hard gopher fan, it is the best way from becoming upset when the inevitable happens.

One thing we do that is amazing is hit the offensive boards. I counted at least a handful of times where we had two of our own guys fighting each other for the offensive rebound and we end up losing the ball because of it.

I really hope someone in the video department sends a tape of all of the bogus calls to the league after each game. It's unacceptable

One thing we do that is amazing is hit the offensive boards. I counted at least a handful of times where we had two of our own guys fighting each other for the offensive rebound and we end up losing the ball because of it.

michigan was quicker to the loose balls.. they got 90% of the 50/50 plays.

Austin and Trevor, only 2 to show up tonight, not going to cut it against Michigan

I really hope someone in the video department sends a tape of all of the bogus calls to the league after each game. It's unacceptable

How about sending a tape to Tubby with all the boneheaded turnovers

Good god it's really every game with you guys huh? We played like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# on our home court tonight for the majority of the game. That's why we lost.

michigan also knows how to flop.. hulls from IU also knows.. as did Frazier from PSU.. needs to be coached.

I actually think Eliason has given us very good minutes tonight. Was very active on defense.

I agree; I thought he played great for us. Not sure what OP saw, but yeah... I loved what we got out of him tonight.

Good god it's really every game with you guys huh? We played like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# on our home court tonight for the majority of the game. That's why we lost.

I think most of us here can relate to getting upset with referee's when the game isn't going our way. It's almost never rational, but since when is being a fan supposed to be rational? What I can't understand is people like you who get just as, if not even more worked up about people not being happy with referees. Support your team with full force (and yes, that means be irrational when they lose) or shut up and go away

I think most of us here can relate to getting upset with referee's when the game isn't going our way. It's almost never rational, but since when is being a fan supposed to be rational? What I can't understand is people like you who get just as, if not even more worked up about people not being happy with referees. Support your team with full force (and yes, that means be irrational when they lose) or shut up and go away

It's beyond irrational to want the death of another human being because of a game. You really need to evaluate yourself.

Look, there is no blaming refs for this. Michigan is a damned good team who beat another good team. If you look at the poll that asked us to predict the 3 game stretch of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, the leading vote getter was 1-2. Season not lost, long way to go.

Coleman had a terrible game. Turn overs provided multiple scores for Michigan. We just didn't play well. Very frustrating. Got spanked at home. That is all we can say. Tubby needs to figure this out and move forward.

Top Bottom