***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

Just not enough scorers for Dre to have to sit 4 minutes.

This game just opens my eyes to how much more dangerous Dre would be with a true PG running things.

Nice Second Half Effort and Now Time To Move On With A New Coach

Earn your cash Mr. Teague. The clock has started.

I would rather have just continued with the momentum and seen Dre foul out with the game on the line than to never have tried to get it that close.

Ya, you have Wally recovering from pneumonia and you want him in the game? God you people have no brains at all.

This was a win or go home game...the book of taking your best player out with 4 fouls is thrown out the window if you are down more than double digits. Officiating was iffy and the sub patterns were questionable but we were beaten by a better team and coach.

ill just say its my opinion that tubby's rut like habits are what did this team in. Sitting mbakwe early in 1st half for pretty much the rest of the half and then sitting dre when he was single handedly carrying us back. gotta take a chance to beat a team like florida.

Not a true PG on the (&@#$ roster.

It's hard to pull that off if you're trying.

I would rather have just continued with the momentum and seen Dre foul out with the game on the line than to never have tried to get it that close.

Same with Trevor. Put the starters in with 7 min to go and play it out. Anything else was admitting we were going to lose.

Top Bottom