***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

I just don't understand what these refs are trying to do with the officiating....

Maybe that's my problem and not theirs??

Absolutely no consistency from possession to possession even more so than the inequality between the teams

Truth

God I hate it when the refs take the ball out of both teams' hands. Let them play the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing game!

Put Dre back in. Go down fighting. Dare these refs to foul him out.

These refs cannot figure out what to do.... Welch had his hand around youngs neck... Young has done that exact move all game.... Foul young....

Atrocious....

Still in it baby. I know my heart is going to be ripped out late in this game, but I want to continue to believe!

a few calls going our way right now. when should Andre come back?!

Maverick isn't going to lead us anywhere. Put the boys back in...

when you look at the box score, you realize there are too many players who haven't contributed much today or this year. Too many players that don't belong on a Big Ten team, that is a recruiting issue. Better to bank em and take walk ons than some of these guys

Why not sub Andre when it is a dead ball and the Gophers have the ball?

Florida has to press hard and zone up after going small.

How Tubby adjusts and we handle that is going to make the difference.

Oh crap, we've got Mav, Julian, and Ingram all on the floor. Where's Oto??? This can't happen! Gotta trust your studs to be able to play in foul trouble or you'll lose with them sitting on the bench with 4 fouls.

when you look at the box score, you realize there are too many players who haven't contributed much today or this year. Too many players that don't belong on a Big Ten team, that is a recruiting issue. Better to bank em and take walk ons than some of these guys
We have far too many open offensive spots in both the starting lineup and the bench

Mav is scared $hitless to shoot the ball...he is the human rain delay or shot clock violation maker

Top Bottom