***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but we finally get some momentum and we have two official reviews... He's 5 inches behind the line lets get back to playing.

I'm sick of all the lame stoppages. Let the refs officiate. Kills are momentum off that 3

Even the announcers are annoyed with the refs....

That is true, but I listen to Norwood Teague's show and almost all of his interviews (on the road job) and he was surprised by the reaction to the UNC decision by both the national and local media and I think he will factor it in. I just want a athletic director with some balls make the decision either way, lets not have a Monson-Maturi thing happen. (albeit Tubby can't be fired mid season)

If they're going to do it, it should be done quickly. Otherwise, announce he's staying and the date you're putting a shovel in the ground.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but we finally get some momentum and we have two official reviews... He's 5 inches behind the line lets get back to playing.

+1! Exactly! Well said!

Dre with a huge 3. Trevor with a huge block. Refs step it up for Billy.

We've played 20 times better the first 4 minutes of this half.

I hope if Tubby goes that Dre Hollins will still stay....

dre tryin to bring em all the way back singlehandedly! unbelievable!!

These guys could have quit about 5 times. Say what you want about their mistakes but they are playing hard and competing. Let's do it!

Bayfield to Tubby: Get you head out of your rear end. Put Trevor back in there.

BTW, instruct the team that Dre is the only one who shoots.

I'll say it again.

F*** all you negative chumps, haters, and trolls.

The boys are ON.

Can I say, I am really sick of this lousy car/dinosaur commercial. It sucks...

New offensive plan, Dre shoots, everyone else rebounds.

If it does happen, and it's flip he ran one of the most pg friendly offense in the NBA, hell it made stop and pop and Michael Williams look like all stars. Sam Cassell's arguably best year came for the wolves, flip loves a PG that can score.

I hope if Tubby goes that Dre Hollins will still stay....

Top Bottom