***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That is close to a catch, can't believe they didn't review it.

Imagine if we made that FG instead of it going the other way for 7...

That's the only thing that was frustrating about the Illinois lost... we're the better team right now...

Who knows what Neb might look like with all of their Weapons but there's no reason outside of Abdullah breaking one that we shouldn't win this game...

Nice play by the D-Back. %%EE$E!!!%%%^^*** it.

I've maintained the whole season that in order for Liedner to succeed running the ball he needs other action on the play (a fake end around or a read option). And it seems to continue to be the case this game.

Also, Frechte killed that drive. He had to hold on to that.

We've got to stop stalling out. So we can run on their edge, as did sconnie... but stopped running jet sweeps after the 1st qtr??? Were gonna do that again Limegrover?!

That was the play to Engel last year minus the catch. Think they should have kept running on 2nd ..

surprised we didn"t just run the ball. i think limey actually gets a little impatient with his own effective running game. kinda hilarious.

Good attempt at the catch, can't fault him for dropping that.

I can sure fault Leidner for throwing into double coverage though. Just because he's the primary receiver doesn't mean you need to throw it to him...

That is close to a catch, can't believe they didn't review it.

I don't think he ever really had control because we only see it from one angle & Fruechte didn't argue it at all... he even jumped on the ball as if he lost awareness of what might've even happened to it let alone worried about catching it... but who knows...

We've got to stop stalling out. So we can run on their edge, as did sconnie... but stopped running jet sweeps after the 1st qtr??? Were gonna do that again Limegrover?!

To be fair. We are running to the edge effectively w/o the jet sweep.

Wilson clapped before the snap to simulate Armstrong.
I hate teams that clap for the snap.

Good attempt at the catch, can't fault him for dropping that.

I can sure fault Leidner for throwing into double coverage though. Just because he's the primary receiver doesn't mean you need to throw it to him...

I have no issue with that throw. Tough catch, but he needs to make it. This is big time football and he is a senior.

I don't think he ever really had control because we only see it from one angle & Fruechte didn't argue it at all... he even jumped on the ball as if he lost awareness of what might've even happened to it let alone worried about catching it... but who knows...

I don't think it was a catch, just surprised it wasn't reviewed. It was closer than I originally thought, that is all.

Wilson's play has taken a step back or two the last few games.

Here we go, stuff stuff, third and long.... First down

signing off brothers. just too nervous and sick. please get us the victory. im counting on you guys. love ya!

How are we letting QBs run for first downs on third and long? Come on boys.

Top Bottom