***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Time to play to win. Go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry and the crew ALWAYS waste timeouts on 4th and 1. Can't get the play in as quick as they need to, and we may need that timeout later.

Happens way too often.

Jerry and the crew ALWAYS waste timeouts on 4th and 1. Can't get the play in as quick as they need to, and we may need that timeout later.

Happens way too often.

I don't think that is why they uses the TO. Need to get the play right.

yeah...why are we burning time outs here. Its crazy. Just go for it.

nice call, nice run

Happens way too often.

This is common in football in general. It's a huge play, gotta get it right.

And I'm glad they did get it right!

Going to be close heading into the 4th which is what you need when you are a road underdog. Anything can happen at this point.....go gophers!

I think Roderick just won some more carries in the 2nd half.

Happens way too often.

Agree, drives me crazy as well. If we can't get a yard on a sneak we don't deserve to win.

just start putting all your good vibes to the players, coaches. stop the negativity. did you see how high santoso kicked that xtra point? over the goal posts. think he learned?

I feel bad for Cobb too, he was probably going to break the record today.

just start putting all your good vibes to the players, coaches. stop the negativity. did you see how high santoso kicked that xtra point? over the goal posts. think he learned?

LOL. I almost posted the same thing about Toso

You guys are just slightly ahead of my ESPN app stream. It is hard to resist refreshing the forum to find out what happens when I get nervous. It's like looking into the future.

Top Bottom