***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

OK, so finally got in the spread and running zone...like we should've started the game with. Now CSU is sneaking a safety into the box again...he's flying down. Time for play action or a slant or something.

This sleep number commercial has been the highlight of the game for me...

I think Limegrover is terrible. He doesn't even know how to help his QB warm up. Sent him straight in guns blazing... Give him easy short dumps first.

Yep, and he started out trying to be too cute, read-option is our bread and butter.

Why is Bjorklund playing so much? Do we have an injured guard?

Smith looks good.

Zone read. Thank you. Please just keep doing this, and then occasionally play action. WTF were we doing earlier? Jeezus...

Gotta ride Rodney now ... COME ON GOPHERS

Evidently CBS Sports Network has never seen hurry up before.

Rodney Smith is so amazing... Another year in the weight room and He'll be at Cobb's level with added speed.

MVGUY, you are correct. JK's tactical mistake in the rebuilding is the sole focus on the defense when they should have aggressively recruit a good QB also.

This is the kind of running game we need and always will need. Mitch is who he is - we've gotta pound the rock and make this Rodney Smith's offense. When it becomes Mitch Leidner's offense, we get the first quarter of this ballgame.

This drive has to end in the EZ....Can't go into halftime losing to a team like this.

I'm having vision of nugget sailing over the goal line for the second straight week....

Is this CSU's AV department doing the filming? Holy Schitt it reminds me of Aggievision

@SouhanStrib: rodney Smith being looked at on sideline. Can't tell what's wrong.

Top Bottom