***OFFICIAL GOLD VS MAROON MINNESOTA GOPHERS SPRING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice series by Annexstad to Boyd, and then the Fa'alele pass to Kieth!

The reason why we want a spare to a spare. We have quite a lot of injuries this Spring. Imagine when the season grinds towards the end.

Do you see 10,000? It's more like 8,000.

Annexstad getting comfortable there, nice long passes. The freshamn WR, Brock i think, really nice catch, Zac underthrew him just the tinniest bit too, wasn't expecting that speed.

We should call the Fa'alele to Keith pass a Fleck Fleaker!

Those stats by Zac, looking good. Right now hard to separate Morgan and Zac

PXL-20210501-164404835.jpg

Content with Tanner as QB1, but I think this offense becomes a lot more dangerous with a QB who pulls and runs from time to time like Zach (and Athan).

Otherwise happy with the D-line and LB play. I think we’ll be a lot better there this year. Please god get us the new kickers ASAP.

Are we going to see the Aussie Punter Mark Crawford?

Daniel Jackson, Dylan Wright, BradyBoyd, Lemeke Brockington, Mike Brown-Stephen, - We have some really good candidates to step up.

Jackson! Boyd! Two successful long catches.

• Lindenberg is all over the field. Can't imagine he's not getting a TON of playing time at LB this fall.
  • Brady Boyd will rep at WR this year. Looks like he's living up to that HS film. A really fluid athlete and I've seen him make a couple nice blocks in the running game as well.
  • Man, Pinckney is a load inside. He's very tough to block, separates well...slippery.
  • I feel a lot better about the WR corp than I did at the end of the season. Jackson looks like he's taken a nice step forward, CrAB looks like a legit #1, Boyd interesting...waiting to see Wright.
  • The trick play bag is very deep lol...

Williams, Potts, Wiley. We got ourselves a horse stable! We haven't even seen Irving or Thomas.

Yup, Williams sure looks thick.

IMHO, the Pandemic gifted Minnesota with the extra year of eligibility. This is just the break that they needed to catch up on depth.

Our kickers are looking shaky.
Yup. Kesich might kick off this fall, but that's all you'll see of these two once the transfers arrive this summer. By all reports, both are far better placekickers than we currently roster.

Top Bottom