*** Official Game Thread - Minnesota vs. Texas ***

11/18 from the 3 point line. Wow, hard to beat a team that hits 11 three's (with a quarter of the game left).

This stat is stunning. 33 points on 3's already. They've watched their film.

hopefully in the future tubby works on perimiter defense. if we had that we would be 6 or 5 seed.

DJ didn't show up tonight

Sure he did, he's just not a scorer, that's all. The rest of his game tonight has been fine, and he's really getting in the middle of things on the boards too.

Three un-called walks on one fast break by texas. Must be nice to play 8 on 5.

Mbwake would have been nice to put on Pittman tonight

Three un-called walks on one fast break by texas. Must be nice to play 8 on 5.

these refs seemed ok the first half, but this second half they've been killing us with ticky-tack stuff going one way only, pretty much.

Man, I'm trying not to get frustrated as I honestly didn't expect us to win...but this is getting seriously pathetic. Missing at point-blank range...missing wide open threes while at the same time giving up wide open threes...standing around on offense. Uggghhh. Next year will be a different story, I know, but this was still hard to swallow.

i dont wanna wait around another year for a one and done..no way.

Tubby needs to put Williams and Abu-Shamala in there for the rest of the game. They deserve the time in their final game.

I'm guessing Pittman will not be getting away with nearly as much against Duke. That was a good call on the last one but he has gotten away with a lot down low.

It will be great to have Mbwakwe here next year.

I'm guessing Pittman will not be getting away with nearly as much against Duke.

Perfect. Wild flying elbow "incidental contact" hits Sampson in the face - in typical NBA Shaq fashion, the big fat guy always gets the benefit of the doubt and can swing elbows and push as much as they want.

I'm guessing Pittman will not be getting away with nearly as much against Duke. That was a good call on the last one but he has gotten away with a lot down low.

Pittman will be in foul trouble within 5 minutes if he's this physical against Duke. Coach K will have a whistle in Greensboro.

pathetic and embarrassing

how about recruiting someone who can shoot?

WTF

Top Bottom