***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Kirkwood is the only player that has looked good so far.

So Gray is much improved? Maybe in practice.

Performances like this one are the biggest reason why I never pay attention to pre-season blather about how much improvement has supposedly been made by either coaches or players before the first game. It often adds up to little more than idle talk.

Pretty early to say that

Nope. This team that's on the field now cannot make a bowl game. Period.

Either Gray will need to start looking like a QB or Shortell needs to play. They need to quit with all the damn penalties and neither line has asserted any sort of dominance so far. We can't get this right against a scrub like UNLV we're freaking doomed in the BIG.

TD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gillum!!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Wow. Being in China my game is behind by a minute or two.

I agree with this.
Just to clarify, that I meant if they played like the have to this point in the game. No push on the line or other side of the ball, Gray TURRABLE, ton of penalties...ect. Granted we've probably seen the worst of the Gophers that we'll see tonight but if we played like that against a B1G team we'd be down 21-0 right now.

Tackling is getting better. Keep it up boys.

Doesnt matter we still suck. Isn't that what everyone here thinks? Good thing we only need 1+ quarter to tell how the entire season will go...

Just to clarify, that I meant if they played like the have to this point in the game. No push on the line or other side of the ball, Gray TURRABLE, ton of penalties...ect. Granted we've probably seen the worst of the Gophers that we'll see tonight but if we played like that against a B1G team we'd be down 21-0 right now.

That's why the big ten season doesn't start today.

The first game of the season can be crazy. Look at last year.

That's why the big ten season doesn't start today.

The first game of the season can be crazy. Look at last year.

Exactly......look at last year....:cry:

There is always Indiana.

7-3 , hold unlv to nothing here and score again, gophs will be sitting pretty

Top Bottom