***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

That's a hard call to make. It looked like Hageman had him by the arm first.

OK MG time to start playing football. He looks terrible!

No improvement from Gray over last year so far.

4 penalties, 17 yards

Kirkwood - 3 carries 27 yards

I saw a kid in the neighborhood throwing a football somewhat accurately. I'll tell coach.

I promised myself I wouldn't let frustration get the best of me but maaaaaaan they are making that very difficult...

Come on O! Stop it with the three and outs!

Don't make the D win the game for you!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

I think we've already seen enough to know that the team as it stands now is not capable of a bowl game.

I know Gray is the best athlete on the field, but I have had enough of the spread offense whether it is Kill or Brewster. I just want a slow white kid that can stand in the pocket and throw accurately - I don't need a 4.3 40 time or huge vertical leap - just a slow dude that can deliver the ball accurately. If we did that, we could probably go back to a power running game or zone block scheme. With our current offense, we have no identity and the whole program will be reset anyway after Gray graduates. Put in Shortell and start the transition now. Gray has a shot at the NFL as a receiver - no shot at QB even if he had another 4 years at the U to hone his skills.

I know Gray is the best athlete on the field, but I have had enough of the spread offense whether it is Kill or Brewster. I just want a slow white kid that can stand in the pocket and throw accurately - I don't need a 4.3 40 time or huge vertical leap - just a slow dude that can deliver the ball accurately. If we did that, we could probably go back to a power running game or zone block scheme. With our current offense, we have no identity and the whole program will be reset anyway after Gray graduates. Put in Shortell and start the transition now. Gray has a shot at the NFL as a receiver - no shot at QB even if he had another 4 years at the U to hone his skills.

I'm just holding out for the Nelson era to begin. I hope it's next year but im not holding my breath.

Top Bottom