***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

FOr the record...I don't like white over whites either. I don't think that is the reason we're sluggish though.

Not that anyone asked for my first half analysis but.....

+'s: Kirkwood, Maye, some good receiver play, stingy on D at times

-'s: Gray accuracy (just think he needs to settle down), kicking game, penalties

Go Gophers!!!

Give the ball to Kirkwood and Gillum. Forget about having Gray trying to win the game for us. I hate the option read. Scrap it the second half. Make the focus on the RB's. The WR's are doing their job. Now Gray needs to settle down and get them the ball.

2 games in a row we haven't given up a td in the first half.

good pash rush.

defense wins guys.

are we not a big ten team. time to blow these guys out and show them what we are (sigh)

patrick08- I agree, mine is similar...

Pluses- Kirkwood, Gillum, Maye, D-Line, recievers, O-Line
Minuses- d-backs, Wettstein, punter, referees

I thought at best 7-5. More probable 6-6. I had us beating the Rebels 51-21. UNLV is a horrible football team. Our defensive tackles are terrible. Hageman got pushed around like a rag doll. He made one play the rest of the time they stood him up, or pushed him out of the way. Boys, it's UNLV!!!!. I now hope for 4 wins and the freshmen we have playing or RS make us a more competitive team next year. IMO we will be fortunate to get out of Vegas with a win.

Everything seems to be open. We just need to avoid penalties and execute on offense. The defense is playing well enough to win.

I thought at best 7-5. More probable 6-6. I had us beating the Rebels 51-21. UNLV is a horrible football team. Our defensive tackles are terrible. Hageman got pushed around like a rag doll. He made one play the rest of the time they stood him up, or pushed him out of the way. Boys, it's UNLV!!!!. I now hope for 4 wins and the freshmen we have playing or RS make us a more competitive team next year. IMO we will be fortunate to get out of Vegas with a win.

Hageman has zero technique, its not a joy to watch him. Some plays he'll improvise and make a play, others he'll just get run 10 yards out of the play. No 6'6" 315 guy should be so easily run out of the picture.

Johnson, #92 IIRC, made a few nice plays in there.

why is this halftime taking so long? anyone? these announcers with their fake mustache fingers look STUPID!

Time to put a boot in UNLVs ass so I can go to sleep without being pissed off.

Top Bottom