***OFFICIAL COLORADO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hes average to below average as a Big10 QB, love his fight and leadership, hes just limited as a passer and runner
False. He was the #2 QB in all the B1G in ‘19. His passer rating is better so far this year than in ‘19 (though, admittedly against bad teams). Easily best MN QB since Weber. He did take a large step back in ‘20 and ‘21, but also need to understand he was running Sanford’s offense. Under Ciarrocca, he’s probably in the top 4-5 QBs in the league.

lol. no offense to weber but he is way better than weber.
I agree...Weber had spead offense and Eric Decker bailing him out by catching so many passes at his ankles.

CRAB should not have been in the game up 28-0.

All 2nd stringers in the second half please and someone please hide Mo’s helmet.
disagree. First, that lead isn’t enough to stop playing. Second, needed him there as top WR. Third, the Team absolutely needs to practice two minute drills. The only problem was the late pass followed by a freak injury. S happens. No one to blame.

Going back to the well with Gophers -10 second half. Morgan and the first team will likely see another series or two. Think the reserves will be able to score points as well.

disagree. First, that lead isn’t enough to stop playing. Second, needed him there as top WR. Third, the Team absolutely needs to practice two minute drills. The only problem was the late pass followed by a freak injury. S happens. No one to blame.
We had the whole half to practice tempo and passing. Instead we ran the ball 10 straight times and ran Mo 20 times. In the half.

Our 6th year players don’t need to be in a game we are winning 28-0 and the opposition has shown zero fight.

CRAB should not have been in the game up 28-0.

All 2nd stringers in the second half please and someone please hide Mo’s helmet.
I don't agree, the guys need reps. It totally sucks but this is a hindsight mindset.

If we lose to MSU next week people will be asking PJ why the starters were pulled in the first half against the bufs.

Going back to the well with Gophers -10 second half. Morgan and the first team will likely see another series or two. Think the reserves will be able to score points as well.
IDK about this one but I'm not a financial advisor.

I watched it through my binoculars.

Took an online course in astrology and homeopathy.

CRAB got scurvy.
Thank goodness we have GHers in the stadium to assess our guys like we had with Potts in West Layette last year. I’m very pleased to hear that it only scurvy.

Three cupcakes does not prepare the team for conference play.

I don't agree, the guys need reps. It totally sucks but this is a hindsight mindset.

If we lose to MSU next week people will be asking PJ why the starters were pulled in the first half against the bufs.
Our 6th year players need reps in a game we are winning 28-0?

If that was the case, shouldn’t have run it so much - we ran it ten straight times and 20 first half carries for Mo.

Not hindsight from me, was asking for Mo to take off his pads after his 15th carry.

Never said that Weber was better.

But tell me, what qb was better than Weber, post-Weber, besides Tanner? Then reread my post and tell me I’m wrong. Thanks.
I don’t want to do a silly argument with you, but note you called Tanner the best QB for the Gophers since Weber. That inherently implies that you are calling Weber equal to or better than Morgan. Anyway, let’s carry on.

I don’t want to do a silly argument with you, but note you called Tanner the best QB for the Gophers since Weber. That inherently implies that you are calling Weber equal to or better than Morgan. Anyway, let’s carry on.
You’re not wrong…

Never said that Weber was better.

But tell me, what qb was better than Weber, post-Weber, besides Tanner? Then reread my post and tell me I’m wrong. Thanks.
Thanks for your contribution to the conversation.

Putz.

You are an above average idiot, ignorant and vacuous. Any other positive attributes?
nice thanks for explaining your reasoning, The reason why i think Morgan is average is because of his limitations throwing the football, running and the inconsistencies getting through a progression read. 50 percent of his throws in his career come from first read rpo glance or slant routes. With that said we can still win with him, he knows the offense and hes a great leader. Hes like Mcnamara at Michigan

Anyone know if we have gone to many second teamers on D to start the second half? Suddenly the D looks soft.

Edit: doesn’t look like it. Just having a rough start on D. I know I’m expecting too much anymore!

Agree to disagree.

I’m merely saying that there has been no qb better than Weber since Tanner.

That’s the last I will speak of this subject.

I've been noticing a lot of missed tackles today. It's kind of scary because they could easily break a long one.

We had the whole half to practice tempo and passing. Instead we ran the ball 10 straight times and ran Mo 20 times. In the half.

Our 6th year players don’t need to be in a game we are winning 28-0 and the opposition has shown zero fight.
Shhhhh.

nice thanks for explaining your reasoning, The reason why i think Morgan is average is because of his limitations throwing the football, running and the inconsistencies getting through a progression read. 50 percent of his throws in his career come from first read rpo glance or slant routes. With that said we can still win with him, he knows the offense and hes a great leader. Hes like Mcnamara at Michigan
Now you’re embarrassing yourself.

I like your comparison. If we are looking at NFL possible quarterbacks, I think the Greek Gopher has a better chance.

Top Bottom