***OFFICIAL COLORADO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Do you ever have a positive take? You probably frown during sex...
I don’t find much positive about Mo getting his 23rd carry in a game we are winning 35-0 one series after we lost our best WR.

How’s this for positive: I’m flattered you are think of me in a sexual context. Thank you.

I am happy the Gophers are winning, bummed about the injury and how we seem to never learn (evidenced by Mos 23rd carry).

So, I cannot be the only one hearing a weird solo trumpet being amplified on TV feed. And it’s not very good hahaha

So, the top 1-2 QBs. And below average in your opinion is anything 3-14. You… you do know what “below average” is, right???
A lot of BIG10 guys get drafted or make an nfl roster, i said average to below average, there are at least 5 better big ten qbs

Three cupcakes does not prepare the team for conference play.
But they are playing them and as far as I know they aren’t going to change the schedule here in the second half of game three. But, guess anything is possible.

I really like Morgan, but IMHO, I would guess UDFA/practice squad.

Yeah....I don't see him being a high draft pick or a guy set to be a team's future starter....but absolutely could be taken as a project guy.

A lot of BIG10 guys get drafted or make an nfl roster, i said average to below average, there are at least 5 better big ten qbs

There are currently 11 quarterbacks who played in the Big Ten who are on an active NFL roster. Only two of which were drafted in the past five years.

You need to rethink you usage of the word "average". Morgan is a top third QB in the conference. Far above average.

It’s Replacement Gopher
That’s odd. I don’t hear a trumpet, but I hear some duckies and bunnies.

Glad we look dominant. Can’t wait for next week. Chili astronomically hot. Do wish we didn’t over use our veteran players in blowout games and that a key player seems to have a major injury, well after, in my opinion, he should have been pulled.

I really want to hold Colorado to a shutout and under 100 yards. Let's go D

Last year CU never got inside our 40. This year, they’ve already made it to our 30. They’re getting better!

I think we’ll see the Greek Gopher along with CK

Putting in Cole as #2 so he still thinks he has a chance to start next year?

I don’t find much positive about Mo getting his 23rd carry in a game we are winning 35-0 one series after we lost our best WR.

How’s this for positive: I’m flattered you are think of me in a sexual context. Thank you.

I am happy the Gophers are winning, bummed about the injury and how we seem to never learn (evidenced by Mos 23rd carry).

Yawn. Your comebacks are lamer than your takes. You are perpetually complaining.

That’s odd. I don’t hear a trumpet, but I hear some duckies and bunnies.

Glad we look dominant. Can’t wait for next week. Chili astronomically hot. Do wish we didn’t over use our veteran players in blowout games and that a key player seems to have a major injury, well after, in my opinion, he should have been pulled.
I think if you look around the country you’d be hard pressed to find many guys getting taken out in the first half.

Top Bottom