***OFFICIAL COLORADO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Incredible catch. They earned that one.

lame ass garbage time points.

went from 5.0 ppg to 5.67. Embarrassing.

Sunday practice for the backups will be lively. It will be great teaching moments after the game.

Rossi better have them doing sprints and bear crawls right when the clock hits zero.
At least the starters have only allowed 3 points in 3 games. (Should be 0 but because of a dumb roughing the passer on 4th down W Ill got an early FG, but whatever.)

Didn't we have some guy laying on his back and the ball fell into his hands or some damn thing like that.

We had a lot of weird stuff go our way that night, if I remember right.
As I recall, we had a receiver bobbling the catch as he hit the ground and the ball bounced into the hands of Duane Bennett who grabbed it in stride and ran for a TD.

As I recall, we had a receiver bobbling the catch as he hit the ground and the ball bounced into the hands of Duane Bennett who grabbed it in stride and ran for a TD.
There you go!

Bucky Irving, a true sophomore, led all runners at Oregon in an upset of BYU, averaging just under 7 yards a carry and just missing a 100-yard game. Why did he leave? Ky Thomas had only one carry by third quarter at Kansas.

Any chance we’re ranked after this game?
I think there’s a decent chance, mainly because the polls have the tendency to want to “create” big matchups, and us being ranked next week will get more eyes on the game against a ranked MSU.

Rossi better have them doing sprints and bear crawls right when the clock hits zero.
I guess Sanford & Son (Patterson) was an upgrade from CU's previous coaches on offense?

Bucky Irving, a true sophomore, led all runners at Oregon in an upset of BYU, averaging just under 7 yards a carry and just missing a 100-yard game. Why did he leave? Ky Thomas had only one carry by third quarter at Kansas.

well, from several reports and loud rumors, $$$$$$$. people who follow the program very closely have suggested that Oregon coughed up a pretty significant NIL deal.

that's life in the new era of college FB. MN is starting to work on some NIL options, but they need to get it rolling or there could be other players who leave in search of a bigger payday.

Top Bottom