***OFFICIAL COLORADO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

With how much pain he was in? Maybe a fracture or dislocation?
Yeah, too early to assume anything. But as others have said ACL and injuries like that don't tend to come with a lot of pain and he was clearly in a lot of pain.

Great catch by Wright. Morgan seems to have more trouble on short/medium throws then he does when he puts some air under it.

Yeah, too early to assume anything. But as others have said ACL and injuries like that don't tend to come with a lot of pain and he was clearly in a lot of pain.
Having had all the knee issues I don’t think it’s an ACL. But maybe I’m just being optimistic.

With how much pain he was in? Maybe a fracture or dislocation?
This guess is a little off the wall, but could it be a calf cramp or tear of some sort? Saw one of the trainers massaging the calf fairly vigorously. I've had my legs cramp up on me and it can be extremely painful.

People love to rag on the quarterback. I suggest they take a look around college football and notice that we are fortunate to have Morgan. Far above average. Especially if you compare to the rest of the Big Ten West and out biggest rivals.
Hes average to below average as a Big10 QB, love his fight and leadership, hes just limited as a passer and runner

Checking in from the St. Olaf vs Bethel volleyball game. It's good to hear that we are taking it to Colordao. Ski-U-Mah!!

It’s so enjoyable to watch us beat a team like we’re supposed to beat a team. I remember when we couldn’t beat North Dakota, now we’re crushing Colorado. My patience has paid off.
Minnesota is 20-0 vs North Dakota

I think Morgan needs some more reps in the 2nd half, even with the game pretty much in the bag.

I do hope to see Athan in all of the second half. He is the future, and it will do him and the team good for next year.

Start athan the second half if we're up 30+
I'm always gonna say bring in Athan, since I think he's an exciting QB prospect... His quick release (and strong arm) is awesome.

That being said, if PJ wants Tanner to have success he should come out in the 2nd half and let Morgan throw it all over the field. See which receivers are going to help out the QB to make the passing game succeed.

It’s so enjoyable to watch us beat a team like we’re supposed to beat a team. I remember when we couldn’t beat North Dakota, now we’re crushing Colorado. My patience has paid off.
I agree. The injuries to key playmakers in non-conference blowout games suck. I know it’s part of the game, but it sucks.

CRAB should not have been in the game up 28-0.

All 2nd stringers in the second half please and someone please hide Mo’s helmet.

This guess is a little off the wall, but could it be a calf cramp or tear of some sort? Saw one of the trainers massaging the calf fairly vigorously. I've had my legs cramp up on me and it can be extremely painful.
agree…seems like maybe he tore his calf muscle or maybe even lower hamstring area given the trainer rubbing the calf area. i think that would be a much better deal than an acl.

I find I can't be excited when we mop up someone like this when we lose a stud like CRAB. I feel terrible for him, this is a guy who wanted to be part of a Big Ten west championship team. Hope he is miraculously OK

lol. no offense to weber but he is way better than weber.
Never said that Weber was better.

But tell me, what qb was better than Weber, post-Weber, besides Tanner? Then reread my post and tell me I’m wrong. Thanks.

Top Bottom