Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

People are not all good or all bad.
a192.gif

I know it’s probably considered heresy to post anything good about Brad Davison on this board, but thought this was an interesting video:

People who know Brad have a very different perception of him than the outside world, and I get why he has the reputation he does, but I think it’s good to remember that the vast majority of people talking shit on this board have never interacted with him and have no idea what he’s like in day to day life.
I know plenty of people who grew up with Brad, went to school with Brad and played with Brad. The consensus is that he is indeed a tool

I know plenty of people who grew up with Brad, went to school with Brad and played with Brad. The consensus is that he is indeed a tool
Well, as someone who grew up with Brad, went to school with Brad, and played football with Brad, I have a very different view. Curious who you know that played with him that feels that way, that was definitely not the way that most people I knew felt. Not that he’s perfect, he could be a kiss-ass and a bit corny, but tool would definitely not be the word people used.

Well, as someone who grew up with Brad, went to school with Brad, and played football with Brad, I have a very different view. Curious who you know that played with him that feels that way, that was definitely not the way that most people I knew felt. Not that he’s perfect, he could be a kiss-ass and a bit corny, but tool would definitely not be the word people used.

Whether you know him or not has nothing to do with the fact that he’s an absolute bitch on the court, dirty, trash talker, tried to hurt Mason and Murphy, punches players in the nuts and flops more than anyone in CBB. None of that is opinion, its literally factual. But yes, he was nice to you growing up, fine, he’s changed and is a tool in the public eye.

Go Gophers!!

I know a lot of people. Probably a lot of people you know. Just because you and your friends liked him doesn’t mean everyone did.

Whether you know him or not has nothing to do with the fact that he’s an absolute bitch on the court, dirty, trash talker, tried to hurt Mason and Murphy, punches players in the nuts and flops more than anyone in CBB. None of that is opinion, its literally factual. But yes, he was nice to you growing up, fine, he’s changed and is a tool in the public eye.

Go Gophers!!
And the way he acts on the court has nothing to do with him as a person. People on here see him flop and think that warrants them personally attacking him.

Not going to post about this anymore, because it’s clear that people have their minds made up, but this is one of the few things on here where I have a different perspective than most, as I’m guessing I’m one of the few people who has ever actually talked to Brad before. Off the court, he’s a genuinely good guy. I’m not talking about reading the Bible to kids, or going to food shelfs, none of that shit matters. I’m talking about the way he treats people in his day to day life.

Makes sense that from watching him play you wouldn’t like him. Just trying to post a different side.

And the way he acts on the court has nothing to do with him as a person. People on here see him flop and think that warrants them personally attacking him.

Not going to post about this anymore, because it’s clear that people have their minds made up, but this is one of the few things on here where I have a different perspective than most, as I’m guessing I’m one of the few people who has ever actually talked to Brad before. Off the court, he’s a genuinely good guy. I’m not talking about reading the Bible to kids, or going to food shelfs, none of that shit matters. I’m talking about the way he treats people in his day to day life.

Makes sense that from watching him play you wouldn’t like him. Just trying to post a different side.
So why does a genuinely good guy think its ok to be a jerk when he steps on the court?

We don't need to get into a contest of who knows Brad better, no one cares. But if that's important to you which apparently it is, lets DM. I've spent many a late evening in his families four season porch. And none of those interactions change the fact that he's earned the reputation he has on the court.

Go Gophers!!

We don't need to get into a contest of who knows Brad better, no one cares. But if that's important to you which apparently it is, lets DM. I've spent many a late evening in his families four season porch. And none of those interactions change the fact that he's earned the reputation he has on the court.

Go Gophers!!
Creepy Bleed...just saying

All I want for Christmas is for this thread to drift off into oblivion.

I have heard good things about Davison from people with first hand experiences. Doesn't change the fact that he's a dirty player. He's repeatedly made plays that could seriously injure someone on the other team.

Go Gophers!!
Did they know you were there?

Isn't that what the neighbor always says about the serial killer?

If you are jack@$S on the court, it's probably not a stretch for you to be one off the court.

Except for Christian Laettner. That dude was cool.

If you are jack@$S on the court, it's probably not a stretch for you to be one off the court.

Except for Christian Laettner. That dude was cool.
True story about Laettner. When he was in Minnesota, he wanted to play on a paint ball team. He showed up at the place where they play and offered to pay for everything. The idiots he was talking too had no idea who he was, and based on his height, they thought he'd be an easy target and they turned him down. Stupid fu----s!

True story about Laettner. When he was in Minnesota, he wanted to play on a paint ball team. He showed up at the place where they play and offered to pay for everything. The idiots he was talking too had no idea who he was, and based on his height, they thought he'd be an easy target and they turned him down. Stupid fu----s!
Sounds plausible smh

Top Bottom