Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

ekeg0002

Reaction score
Watching Wisconsin and Texas A&M right now while I'm working, and Davison did the same cheap move, grabbed and locked the dribblers arm, refs don't see it and A&M gets called for travelling. Jay Bilas says its smart because the refs didn't see it.

Not sure how you prevent d*cks like Davison from doing that. Pretty difficult for the refs to see it live. Can't fine them or change the score after the game. I suppose we should give him credit as its just a standard cheap/dirty play and not as bad as much of his portfolio of d*ckhead dirty plays.

As I'm typing this he takes a huge flop, lol.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Watching Wisconsin and Texas A&M right now while I'm working, and Davison did the same cheap move, grabbed and locked the dribblers arm, refs don't see it and A&M gets called for travelling. Jay Bilas says its smart because the refs didn't see it.

Not sure how you prevent d*cks like Davison from doing that. Pretty difficult for the refs to see it live. Can't fine them or change the score after the game. I suppose we should give him credit as its just a standard cheap/dirty play and not as bad as much of his portfolio of d*ckhead dirty plays.

Very nice hook by Davis for an easy two. Wisconsin teaches that well. No call.

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score

Saw that too, although I disagree that Bilas said it was smart. He said it was a foul repeatedly and was biting his tongue not to call Davison cheap. Said something along the line of “the rest of the Big Ten is not a fan of BD”.

ekeg0002

Reaction score
Saw that too, although I disagree that Bilas said it was smart. He said it was a foul repeatedly and was biting his tongue not to call Davison cheap. Said something along the line of “the rest of the Big Ten is not a fan of BD”.
He absolutely did say that it was smart when it happened. He did say it was clearly a foul as well. He also said opposing teams are not a fan of BD, "because he plays so hard." I get that announcers maybe don't want to call college kids dirty players, but they know the history and could tell the truth.... i.e. "opposing teams are not a fan of BD because there's a perception that he plays dirty."

I can't remember how announcers talked about Grayson Allen with all the tripping, but I seem to think they said he was a great player but there's no room for that in the game, etc. I am not sure why Davison gets a pass, maybe because he's just generally so much more sneaky about his dirty plays. Grayson Allen was blatantly obvious.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
He absolutely did say that it was smart when it happened. He did say it was clearly a foul as well. He also said opposing teams are not a fan of BD, "because he plays so hard." I get that announcers maybe don't want to call college kids dirty players, but they know the history and could tell the truth.... i.e. "opposing teams are not a fan of BD because there's a perception that he plays dirty."

I can't remember how announcers talked about Grayson Allen with all the tripping, but I seem to think they said he was a great player but there's no room for that in the game, etc. I am not sure why Davison gets a pass, maybe because he's just generally so much more sneaky about his dirty plays. Grayson Allen was blatantly obvious.
I used to be a big fan of Bilas but he's been hard to listen to lately.

upnorthkid

Reaction score
Davison hooks a guy. Not only do they not review it, he gets the benefit of the call. This game is gross.
bilas repeatedly called WI out for flopping, yet it continues to be rewarded. Just baffling how they don't get the warning in the first 5 minutes every single night out

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of Bilas but he's been hard to listen to lately.
Man, one of these announcers today said something like, "he has a big valentine", meaning heart. WTF, heart is one syllable and valentine is three. Guess they must want some term or phrase attached to them as announcers.
(Apology, wrong thread to say this. Wasn't about the Davison.)

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
Man, one of these announcers today said something like, "he has a big valentine", meaning heart. WTF, heart is one syllable and valentine is three. Guess they must want some term or phrase attached to them as announcers.
(Apology, wrong thread to say this. Wasn't about the Davison.)
Could've been a pun on Loyola's coaches last name.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
No Leuer or Jordan Taylors among them. Three very average players who might mean a couple Big Ten wins if they were Gophers. It’s the Dawson Garcia , McKinley Wrights that we need to start getting.
I really liked Ben Carlson's game in HS, but he has been really ineffective so far in Madison. Wahl has been decent and would help us win games, but he isn't as good as Battle.

Top Bottom