***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I always think it's funny when the "angry" posters here think that if the rest of us just complained more, the team would be better.

Yep. Awful game by our offense today. O-line utterly confused all day. Morgan hit multiple times and shell shocked and had a really bad game. He wouldn't be the first QB who got hit/chased and performed poorly (see Mahomes in the Super Bowl).

I'm sure PJ is pissed even more than the rest of us. If not already, Sanford's seat should be very hot. I'm not ready to give up on Morgan yet.

Fair, but you have to understand that the "angry" posters aren't on board for why you guys are okay with these performances. I personally care about winning games. We could care less for coach charisma or physical appearance. We want to win or at least appear competent.

Fair, but you have to understand that the "angry" posters aren't on board for why you guys are okay with these performances. I personally care about winning games. We could care less for coach charisma or physical appearance. We want to win or at least appear competent.
I'm an extremely competitive person. I care a lot about winning. I just realize that whining and complaining like a little kid on a message board will do nothing to change if the Gophers win or not.

Tanner and Sanford doesn’t work together. Either one or both need to go (or be benched)

As said by others, love Tanner and he’s been through a lot. Just think there’s better dual threat options if he’s going to throw the ball the way he has

I'm an extremely competitive person. I care a lot about winning. I just realize that whining and complaining like a little kid on a message board will do nothing to change if the Gophers win or not.

It probably has just much as influence on the games as rooting on a coach you really like. So here we are.

The question for today —- who did the worst job coaching today ——- P.J. Or Matt Campbell at Iowa State?

The question for today —- who did the worst job coaching today ——- P.J. Or Matt Campbell at Iowa State?

One guy lost on the road to an undefeated Power 5 school. Other guy lost at home to a MAC team that has a loss to S. Alabama.

Tough call.

Top Bottom