***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Offense is extremely hung over from drinking too much CU win Kool-Aid.

Need some Alka-Seltzer at the half and come out like they care.

Probably over confidence... and didn't take Bowling Green seriously. And Sanford has reverted back to his normal self. Morgan is off today also, and I think he needs to get benched to wake him up. Besides, how hard is it to just hand off for the RUTM plays we keep calling. Any back up can do that.

Again, it doesn't matter if we are hung over. Any good team rolls this team while hungover.

We had basically no yards passing two weeks ago in a half.

I'm panicking.

Awful first half for sure. But it's very amusing to see all these troll posters show up in this thread when they were nowhere to be found last week. Coincidence?
Trolling? Are you talking about Gopher offense? Yes they are trolling people sitting in Tcf. Abysmal is not enough if you're sitting here.

This feels like the 2015 Kent State game, one of the uglier wins in Gopher history.

I thought the same thing. Very good game by the defense and truly awful game by the offense.

The offense has been horrendous, but at least the defense isn't yielding much.

I think the Gophers still pull this out but going to need some protection adjustments to do it.

Morgan is 3 of 7 for 32 yards at half. Gopher OC coaches not adjusting to BGreen defensive schemes. I'd pull Morgan at this point to kick start the offense, as Gophers have to pass to win - the running game is being stuffed.

This.

Robb Smith was recommended by his mentor Schiano. Waited too long to fire him.

Sanford was a friend from somewhere.
Didn’t PJ say at some point in the last 2 weeks he’s not an analytics guy?

which would make all the sense in the world if I’m remembering that correctly and why he hired smith and Sanford despite their records being obvious that they don’t improve their teams.

Morgan is 3 of 7 for 32 yards at half. Gopher OC coaches not adjusting to BGreen defensive schemes. I'd pull Morgan at this point to kick start the offense, as Gophers have to pass to win - the running game is being stuffed.
I also think Morgan needs to be pulled. He had a couple big misses and then the last quarter he seemed to just tuck it and run. Wright has been open more than a few times and it showed in his body language during one of Morgan’s runs that he’s getting frustrated. I would too, it’s freaking Bowling Green. Come on man

Didn’t PJ say at some point in the last 2 weeks he’s not an analytics guy?

which would make all the sense in the world if I’m remembering that correctly and why he hired smith and Sanford despite their records being obvious that they don’t improve their teams.
Thiss!!!! Many here thought both are absolutely terrible hires and turned out to be right.

All the people saying they’d pull Morgan.

Agree. Seems like a reasonable thing that fans can see.

But this is anathema to Fleck. He will. Not. Do. It. Guaranteed he won’t.

getting out of forum for rest of this one. Feel confident we will win but trolls will be out in full force and I don’t have the patience for them. :)

The quote from PJ to @andygreder (on Twitter) is a little frustrating. Doesn't mention play calling at all...

“Not much has gone our way whatsoever … Fumble the ball. We’re not completing passes. We’re not blocking particularly well. We have to get some adjustments done in the second half; thats for sure."

You think Annexstad is going to evade the rush any better? I’m not convinced. Are there any plays that take advantage of an overly aggressive D 🤔🙉

We have to attack the perimeter, and be more versatile. Bubble, swing passes, screens, outside zone.

Looks like the plan was to just use the boring section of the playbook today, and grind out a win against an inferior team.

Didn't work. Time to dominate a half of football now.

getting out of forum for rest of this one. Feel confident we will win but trolls will be out in full force and I don’t have the patience for them. :)
Probably a good idea. I'll stick to Twitter. Oh, wait haha

Top Bottom