***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You think Annexstad is going to evade the rush any better? I’m not convinced. Are there any plays that take advantage of an overly aggressive D 🤔🙉
All true … but it’s not like Morgan is 3 for 3 passing, right?

I also think Morgan needs to be pulled. He had a couple big misses and then the last quarter he seemed to just tuck it and run. Wright has been open more than a few times and it showed in his body language during one of Morgan’s runs that he’s getting frustrated. I would too, it’s freaking Bowling Green. Come on man

QBs generally need more than 1.5 seconds to complete deliveries when patterns are downfield .

Give Bucky Irving some carries 2nd half

nice second effort by Jackson nullified by a hold

“Not much has gone our way whatsoever … Fumble the ball. We’re not completing passes. We’re not blocking particularly well. We have to get some adjustments done in the second half; thats for sure."
Lol. Thanks Pj!! I mean Admiral obvious.

Apparently the halftime protection adjustment was commit 2 penalties on a play to slow them

Nice!

That’s how you have to make them pay in man coverage to do the blitz

Never seen Morgan as fired up as he is today. At least gotta appreciate that! Pushing lineman on that run

Wow, if you had Cole Kramer on a 20+ yd TD run for the first Gopher score, please collect your millions at the cashier

Top Bottom