***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

BG selling out on every pass play leaving the short slant and flat open but the play calling and/or receivers aren't taking advantage. Instead running into coverage. Effing frustrating.

This has got to be on the coaching and play calling, how in the F*** do you hold Colorado to 0 points and then play like this against a bottom

I don't profess in any way to be a coavh...but on BG all out blitzes on 3rd and long, wouldn't a screen pass work better than straight drop back.

The fellas who were bumping old threads after last week calling out anyone who criticized this team might have gotten a little ahead of themselves.

Asking TM to run that many times is not a viable solution for B1G games. He won't last 3 QTs. Sanford should be canned. Let Simmons handle the play callings. Pj can be very stupid at times.

He needs to sit some guys. But he won't.
I was gonna say open up a can of whoop ass and call them a bunch of eunuchs, but then I remembered I'm supposed to have evolved past those emotions.

Asking TM to run that many times is not a viable solution for B1G games. He won't last 3 QTs. Sanford should be canned. Let Simmons handle the play callings. Pj can be very stupid at times.
At least 2-3 of his runs are when no one is open downfield. Not designed runs

This has got to be on the coaching and play calling, how in the F*** do you hold Colorado to 0 points and then play like this against a bottom 25 team

The defense isn't the problem. They're playing pretty well.

The fellas who were bumping old threads after last week calling out anyone who criticized this team might have gotten a little ahead of themselves.
It's a very easy offense to stop if you take away the bread n butter....It has no dynamic down the field capability.

No. CAB isn’t the reason.

We had good offense vs Ohio St.

Top Bottom