Official "Bought first time seats, upgraded seats or parking, or added seats thread"

Is it just me or is it a little scary to think that there are so many sections with availability even AFTER the upgrade process is complete. There tons of sections with chairback seats avaialble. It is also interesting to note that although there seemed to be an exodus to the sunny side, there are actually more sections full on the cloudy side (although that doesn't count the club seats, which are sold differently).

Does that final upgrade seat diagram account for new season ticket holders, too? Or is it now time to determine their seats?

Just got the email survey. I suggested that we use the original seat selection software for this process althought I suppose it is cost prohibitive. My only other complaint was that the site updates were slow, particularly the week that we began the process.

I wonder if the Vikings will use the software to seat the stadium? Maybe we can tag onto the negotiation with the vendor and get five years of upgrade management thrown in???

If anyone still looking to add/upgrade season tickets I have a pair on the 50yd line I just listed on the ticket exchange forum. thanks

I bought four seats together in section 151 today for the Nebraska and SJSU games.

I saw those today as well. In fact, I got side by side tickets to the UNLV and Nebraska games in Row 1 of section 208. I was shocked when I saw those were available....:confused:

Bought 5 extra tickets for UNLV, 4 for Western IL, 2 for SJSU and Nebraska. Trying to get my friends out to tailgate will be tough for a couple games, but I'm glad I was able to pick up some decent seats for the games.

Top Bottom