***OFFICIAL BEMIDJI STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Curry is a better and more effective player than Reggie Lynch and his skill set will more than make up for whatever Lynch's size would offer. That is my sober assessment, I don't think it's all that controversial. I would totally understand if Pitino continues to start Lynch as I agree they will both play significant minutes either way and it may not make a whole lot of difference (this is nothing against Lynch, I am very happy we have him as a Gopher). I'm just saying it's clear to me that Curry is the better player and I don't like the assumption that Lynch has entitlement to the starting spot. I think you reward the best players with starting positions. We shall see how it plays out.

Curry is much more athletic and probably has a better set of offensive skills right now than Lynch, will he be able to defend day one against B1G caliber big men though, he will develop as the season progresses but there may be times when they may have to depend on Lynch for defensive reasons.

Curry is much more athletic and probably has a better set of offensive skills right now than Lynch, will he be able to defend day one against B1G caliber big men though, he will develop as the season progresses but there may be times when they may have to depend on Lynch for defensive reasons.

Well, Curry has the size to do just fine in the BIG season. So that's nice. Hopefully he can add another 10-15 lbs before his sophomore year.

Top Bottom