***OFFICIAL BEMIDJI STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A long off-season seemed even longer since last season ended so poorly. We have lots of new faces, lots of new intrigue as the exhibition season kicks off tonight. It will be fun to see the new guys, the progress of the guys returning and the influence that a new assistant has on the team.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btn plus

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Any radio streams online?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

5 min in. Gophers down 9-7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nate Mason isn't dressed. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. This team looks awful. Wow. No mason = no offense. Still look lost in defense too.

Lol. This team looks awful. Wow. No mason = no offense. Still look lost in defense too.

Come on almost every first half of the exhibition games looks terrible...

Come on almost every first half of the exhibition games looks terrible...

Hope so, they look a little amped up and flustered! Big guys are missing bunnies. Bemidji getting the shots they want.

Sounds like mason has a concussion.

Anyone have a stream of any kind? Can't find the game on the radio and don't have BTN plus.

Hope so, they look a little amped up and flustered! Big guys are missing bunnies. Bemidji getting the shots they want.

Sounds like mason has a concussion.

I will say this: I wish Murphy would look at his wide open options around the perimeter once in a while when he's driving rather than only zeroing in on the basket.

Anyone have a stream of any kind? Can't find the game on the radio and don't have BTN plus.

BTN + is $10 a month. Considering we have 7 games on it, it's probably worth it to buy it now if you want to watch them this November.

BTN + is $10 a month. Considering we have 7 games on it, it's probably worth it to buy it now if you want to watch them this November.

Didn't realize there were that many, I probably will just buy it in that case.

I don't remember Gilbert being that quick.

I will say this: I wish Murphy would look at his wide open options around the perimeter once in a while when he's driving rather than only zeroing in on the basket.

I think you could say that about all of our bigs honestly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He finishes those bull in a china shop drives at a pretty high clip though. Especially considering our shooting percentage from outside the paint....

Didn't realize there were that many, I probably will just buy it in that case.

10 bucks a month, but those games are spread over the course of 2 months I believe, so 20 dollars total.

He finishes those bull in a china shop drives at a pretty high clip though. Especially considering our shooting percentage from outside the paint....

Just once in a while.. not a lot, or all of the time. Just enough to mix it up a little bit so the entire opposing team don't cheat and collapse on him all of the time. I like more bull and less China.

Lol the Bemidji State radio broadcaster just called Reggie Lynch "the dentist" because he apparently knocked a guy's tooth out earlier.

1/12 from 3... with 10:00 left.
Ouch.

Score?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom